The Australian Government is delighted to announce a unique opportunity for up to 20 permanent public servants to study English on a part-time basis in Dili. The short course comprises a three-month program of General and Academic English language learning.
To be eligible to apply you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a permanent civil servant staff
- You have your direct supervisor’s agreement to attend the short course and this is authorised by your Director General
- Have a clear plan for learning English using it in your future career
- You are fully committed to attend and complete the course.
- You already have developed some basic English language skills
- Course duration: 3 months, commencing 16 January 2020 until the end of March
- Training will be delivered on a part time basis Monday to Friday during working hours
- Participants must adhere to the rules and regulations set by the training provider and training outcomes will be reported by the training provider to the WDPTL
- Improve your ability to apply for international scholarships, including the Australia Awards Scholarship program
- Increase your confidence at work in speaking, writing and reading English
- Improve your note taking and presentation skills
How do I apply?
- Discuss with your supervisor and ensure they support your application
- Fully complete the short course application form provided
- Submit your application form with your supporting documents before the closing date and time: Wednesday 11 December at 5.00pm
- Applications can be submitted in person at WDPTL’s Office or emailed to Enquiries.WDPTL@thepalladiumgroup.com
- WDPTL office address: Workforce Development Program Timor-Leste (WDPTL), Rua de Be-Mori (Antiga Rua Belarmino Lobo), Bidau Akadiru-hun, Dili, Timor-Leste.
Supporting Documents Required
· An updated CV
· An endorsement letter from your Director General and line supervisor
· English certificate (if available)
Please find the application form here: https://bit.ly/2OoscNG
For more information please contact WDPTL on +670 3322603